Medical Aesthetics And Peels
Skin care, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, photo-rejuvenation (LED and IPL), Palomar pulsed-light hair removal, Fraxel Laser Treatments and more… for the ultimate in health and beauty, experience the special treatments and therapies provided by our experienced aestheticians. From designing a personal skin care regimen to post surgical therapy, your treatments will help restore your skin to optimum health. Advanced applications include precise ultrasonic therapy, iontophoresis and high frequency treatments.
Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions or concerns.
The art and science of implanting color into the skin. Permanent makeup, or micropigmentation, makes it possible to look better with less time and more convenience. Permanent Makeup for the eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip color are a must for the women on the go, those who have allergic reactions to conventional makeup or desire the confidence to always look their best!
Please note that prices may vary, depending on current specials and the complexity of each individual case. Consults are always FREE, so give us a call and schedule one today!
Color Boost – $200 and up
Eyebrows – $475
Eyeliner (upper AND lower) – $450
Eyeliner (upper OR lower) – $250
Full Lip (incl. Liner) – $600
Full Lip (no Liner) – $475
Lip Liner – $475
Color Correction – by consultation
Areola – $300 per breast
Dermal Block – $50
Laser Hair Removal
No more waxing, tweezing, shaving! Get rid of unwanted hair, permanently with laser hair removal. The GentleLase Alexandrite laser emits a beam of light into the skin whch is absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle, kiling the hair. The dead hair then falls out within 5-20 days after treatment: because of the hair cycles, most patients will require, on average, 6 treatments plus a few touchups. Treatments are spaced 4-6 weeks for facial areas, 6-8 weeks for bikini and underarms, and 10-12 weeks for legs and backs. Complimentary consultations and evening appointments. For frequently asked questions, visit www.FloridaHairRemoval.com
In keeping with our reputation for being on the cutting edge of advanced esthetics and body treatments, Mandala Med Spa is the first and only facility to offer the Viora Reaction machine. Reaction is the first and only FDA cleared and Health Canada Approved multi-frequency and vacuum therapy bipolar RF device.
The Radio Frequency works to:
- Increase the oxygen levels and nutrient diffusion which increases cell metabolism and decreases fat volume.
- Breaks down rigid collagen cross links which increases skin elasticity and improves skin texture
- Increases blood flow which breaks down the store energy (triglycerides) and shrinks fat cells as well as the fat chambers
- The multiple RF frequencies provide optimized clinical results through superior treatment control, precision targeting, and broader dermal penetration.
The Vacuum Manipulations Influence on:
- Improves lymphatic drainage which enhances the removal of waste thus reducing the intracellular edema
- Vacuum assists in deeper depth of penetration
- Improves local blood circulation due to mechanical pressure and increases the metabolic rate
- The vacuum action has a direct effect on the elasticity of the connective tissue both in the dermis and sub-dermal layer-by mechanical stretch
With the Reaction you can expect to see tighter, firmer skin along with the reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Mandala offers the following treatment options:
- Forehead Lift
- Lower Face Lift
- Full Face Lift
- Marionette Lines
- Neck Tightening and Firming
- Upper Arm
Call us today to schedule a consultation or appointment at 941-927-2278